Wednesday, February 02, 2011

About me and this blog

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.

A few words: This will be a technology-focused portal, bringing you news, reviews, how-to's, guides, opinons and much more, related to computers and gadgets. These are some of my passions and I would like to share to you what little knowledge I have about them.

I am from Manila, Philippines working as a programmer. So there may be some programming/development posts here. But for the most part it should be about hardware, software, vaporware, etc. I use both Windows and Linux for my everyday computing, both are fair game to me and I believe you should use whatever tool is right for the job. Computer hardware is wonderful - the pace of advancement is stunning. These will be the topics for the majority of the posts here.

That's it for now. Please leave a comment about my posts if you have something to say. Please try to stay on topic and avoid flaming and trolling. See you and have a good day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your next entries! rahrah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home